Monday, August 09, 2010

Brides.Family.Utah

This last week I was blessed to be able to fly home to Utah for two of my best friends weddings: Ashley Greenwell Madsen and Ashlee Rustad Harris!!
Ashlee Harris was married at 12:40 PM in the Salt Lake Temple, Thursday August 5th.. they had their luncheon and reception at the Carmelle Reception Center. It was absolutely beautiful! Her colors were brown and pink:) 
Ashlee and I were not friends in highschool!! But I wish that we had been! I saw her all the time at UVU and then she was in one of my classes at SLCC.. we started talking, studying and hanging out together! It feels like we have been friends forever... i will always cherish our friendship:) Congrats Ashlee & Chris!

Ashley Greenwell Madsen was married August 6th at 9:40 AM in the Salt Lake Temple too:) I have been friends with Ashley for a very long time! It is so fun to see us get married and start our own families.. she looked so gorgeous! I am so happy for her!



Ashley suprised Josh with a song at the luncheon... she has always had the most amazing voice! She was feeling sick earlier and I was so glad that she started feeling better so that she could sing.. halfway through emotion overcame her and she started crying. I love when this happens because you can tell how much she loves Josh. It was so sweet... she sounded like an angel!

Ashley had the most beautiful color of Purple for her wedding... she had her luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and her reception at Thanksgiving Point at the Hidden Falls! Both places were stunning and the weather turned out great! Congrats Ashley and Josh!!

I was so excited to come home because I have not seen my family and little nieces/nephews in the longest time! Natalie picked me up from the airport and I drove to Kelsee's to get my hair done.. Jordynn and Easton were sleeping but woke up to see me:) they were so cute! The next day I was with my sister Natalie. Her kids are so darling. Here are a few pictures of Andrew, Jaxson and Paizlee...
 

I have to post some pictures of my niece Jordynn and nephew Easton too... because they are so darn cute!!
i LOVE my family SO MUCH!! They mean the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! How embarrassing...I was such a baby that day! haha! But thanks for posting pictures! I need to get around to doing that haha! Love you Heidi! I'm excited to play soon once you get back from all of your fun vacations! :)

    ReplyDelete