Monday, April 19, 2010

There & Back Again...

It was my new best friend's birthday and we went to Tepanyaki for dinner:) I was stoked that we went to my favorite place to eat.. it was so fun having 11 people all around one table! Our chef was hilarious too.. we could not stop laughing the whole night! After dinner we went and saw the movie 'Date Night'. Happy Birthday Chels! I love you!

This last Saturday we also went down to the Gateway for the Salt Lake Half-Marathon! Chelsey, Crystal and Cami were all running the race.. they all did so well! Chelsey ran the half in under 2 hours, and Crystal beat her time by 20 minutes!

The tax deadline FINALLY ended and my parents were off to California! So we have been house sitting for them:) Mark is loving the jacuzzi tub and king size bed.. he fills the tub up every night! On Sunday night we decided to have a few friends over to roast marshmallows and hot dogs because it was such a nice night!
Moving to Seattle is a love/hate thing for me! People always ask if I am excited to be moving in 2 weeks- I am stoked to live in such a pretty place with my husband- what an adventure- BUT i am so sad to leave my friends and family for the summer.. I know! I know! It is only 4 months, but I hate leaving the people that I love! We pray every night that Mark and I and our team are successful this summer; we know through our faith and hard work that we will be blessed. I look forward to August when the summer is over and we are back with our family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment