Friday, July 23, 2010

#1 HUSBAND!!!

My husband is the MOST AMAZING guy ever!! This morning I woke up to the sound of a vacuum going... he quietly shuts my door and continues to vacuum. Mark then comes in to my room and leans over, kisses me and says, "What can I make you for breakfast.." I tell him toast with honey, two peach halfs, and a glass of milk:) With a big smile on my face I get up, throw on my silk robe and walk out to the kitchen. There on the table was......
.... the PRETTIEST bouquet of roses! AND my breakfast was all ready; he even put my laptop on the table because he knows I like to get on first thing in the morning:) I look around and the dishes are done, and the place looks spotless! He cleaned everything!! He is such a sweetheart! Geez I love him so much! Mark is the best husband in the world! He is always thinking of me and wanting me happy:) and I am! I am the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you babe!!! I LOVE you sooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment