Friday, July 23, 2010

SEATTLE TEMPLE

Mark and I had a date night with Zac and Carla Whitworth:) Saturday night we drove to the Seattle Temple! It is about 45 min from our Apartment... but it is worth the drive! The Seattle temple is very pretty and is a smaller temple... 

After the Temple, we were all CRAVING Chili's! We found one about 15 minutes from the Temple, BUT when we got there it was nowhere to be found!! We were so dissapointed! I suggested to find a Cheesecake Factory! We were all so starving and it was  a 45 minute wait... but we finally were seated and ordered as soon as we sat down:) Mark and I got a Guacamole appetizer and Zac and Carla got the Calamari appetizer. I am pretty sure we had the waiter bring 4 bread baskets too! I got my favorite: Lettuce Wraps! Mark ordered the Pasta Jumbalaya. Zac got a steak dinner and Carla ordered fish tacos! Yum! After all that food we all split a slice of strawberry cheesecake! I mean come on!! You can't go to the Cheesecake Factory and not order Cheesecake! Even if you are stuffed to the max!

I LOVE going on date nights to the temple! You have such a peaceful feeling after being there and dinner is always a must! This is one tradition I hope that Mark and I will continue to do as a family... I was so stoked to be able to go to the temple when Mark and I were first married! I still LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment