Friday, March 12, 2010

-BUSY BUSY BUSY-

So much to do but so little time!! The month of March has been a crazy one on the Pugh side.. Mark and I got married last week, we went to Disneyland on our honeymoon! We got back Monday to hear that Boston, our nephew, was rushed to the University of Utah burn trauma ICU. I'll explain more and post pictures. Then this Saturday Marks brother Jason is getting married! We are so excited for them! YAY!!

We finally have moved everything into our house and even bought groceries!! We still have much picture hanging to accomplish tho. We decided that Thursday nights are going to be our movie nights! Last night we went to Blockbuster and bought three of our favorite movies (it's a start tehe)! We made a quick stop at Walmart and bought a chicken and french bread! After dinner we took out our huge double sleeping bag and two big pillows and cuddled up to a movie! I love spending time with just Mark. He makes me so happy.. I am so blessed:)

Boston had second degree burns everywhere the water touched, but we are grateful it was not worse! Mark and I bought him a little plastic bowling set.. he loves to be tough and hit things over:) He had fun playing with it that night! He is recovering quickly- he is so brave!





This Saturday, March 13th Jason and Leslee are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple!! I am stoked to be able to be a part of the sealing in my new family:) I love the Pugh family especially all my sister-n-laws... they are all so fun!! Leslee is going to look beautiful! I will post some pictures soon!

4 comments:

  1. That is so sad about your nephew!! Hopefully he gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little guy :( I'm glad he's doing better though and that it wasn't too bad...glad you guys are doing good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog from Facebook! It is so cute. You and Mark are such a cute couple, thanks for being so great for Chelsey! We are excited to have you around more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi I just love you I can't wait for Dave to be an Astronaut!!

    ReplyDelete