Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Cute Home...

...is perfect for us! It finally came together:)

i LOVE that the tile is teal.. ha ha it makes me laugh every time i walk into our kitchen:) but it is so spacious! I just love it.. it is fun to be able to have a big kitchen in our first home!


We are pretty PROUD of our table:)

Apparently Mark is skilled at wood working and made this bed frame in highschool! He also made the two bed-side tables and also a tall dresser.. who would have thought!! He is so amazing.. we are so blessed with all that we have!

Oh! Really random.. but I decided today while driving to work that I want to try to make something new for dinner every week! I found this recipe at Bakespace and it sounds yummy! I will let you know how it turns out!

CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN CRESCENT ROLLS

  • 2 cups diced cooked chicken
  • 3 oz. cream cheese (fat free is ok!)
  • 2 tbs melted butter
  • 2 tbs milk
  • 1 tbs diced onion
  • 1 package of crescent rolls, 8 count

2 comments:

  1. yay! So glad I finally got to see your cute little house :) I can't wait to come visit! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute guys! we gotta come visit you one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete