Tuesday, March 09, 2010

START OF SOMETHING NEW


Yay!! We are married! No more waking up at 1:00 AM just to drive home... haha so exciting! The Draper Temple was BEAUTIFUL and the ceremony was memorable. I could not wait to get in to my dress to meet Mark before walking out of the temple- i was so excited to kiss my husband! haha and It still takes some time to get used to Heidi Pugh:) but I love it! I am just so blessed to be a part of the Pugh family and have the most amazing husband in the world:) I love him with all my heart... he is my everything!! I love you baby:) We moved everything in to our new little house that we will be living in for two months! We move to Seattle the first week in May for Marks work.. were only gone for 4 months though!! I love everything about being married- I am grateful for the Lord guiding me to such a wonderful husband. I can't wait for more adventures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment