Monday, March 01, 2010

JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE...

What an AMAZING experience! Saturday, February 27 I went through the temple with my family! It was so comforting to have them all there to support me:) and we filled the whole chapel! I am so blessed to have such a great family!! So many people wanted to know my thoughts and wanted to hear how it went! All i can say is- it was beautiful! I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life.. it makes me so happy and life is so easy:) Thanks to all my family who was there to support me! I can't wait to be there Thursday to be sealed to my sweet fiance'!!

1 comment:

  1. The temple really is awesome! I am glad you had such a great experience! Im glad you have a blog now! haha i love staying uptdated on everyones lives! I hope you have fun living in washington!!

    ReplyDelete