Wednesday, March 17, 2010

-WEDDING DAY-


LIFE IS WONDERFUL, BUT BEING MARRIED IS EVEN BETTER!!


We came out of the Temple to greet everyone and Boston immediately yelled, "Marsh" (that is what he calls Mark:) and ran up to give him a big hug! Mark is, of course, Boston's favorite uncle!!


The FOUR SISTERS:)


It was freezing and the wind was so strong!!


GROOMS & BRIDESMAIDS


I LOVED my reception and centerpieces.. they were PERFECT!


Mark PROMISED me that he would not smash cake in my face.. I am not posting any other cake pictures to support his mean actions.. :D


Knowing that you married the person that you are so IN LOVE with for ETERNITY is the most AMAZING thing. Everything is much more meaningful! You are kinder to eachother, the arguments are handled with care, every night together is spent as if it is your last.. not one day is taken for granted; because you know that the love of your life will be by your side forever. Mark is my best-friend, my husband, my soul-mate, and my team-mate. Together we can accomplish anything, and we will:)

2 comments:

  1. You made such a stunning bride! How wonderful it is to know that you are so happy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi! You don't know us, but we are friends with Mark! My name is Janzyn, and I Just wanted to tell you how happy I am for the both of you! I know you two are so happy and going to have the most amzing life together! Your blog is super cute :) I love all of your wedding pictures! They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete